sábado, 15 de febrero de 2014

Intermediate 1: WEEKEND MOVIES

Dear students,

here you are a couple of films to see this weekend. Open your ears and practice for the exam!

"The Red Violin", with Spanish subtitles:

CLICK HERE TO WATH "THE RED VIOLIN" 




"Hitchcock" is a film about the great cinema director! You can watch it also with subtitles. I enjoyed this film very much and I recommend that you watch it at home. Besides, Hitchcock's accent was truly British and Anthony Hopkins plays the role really well.

CLICK HERE TO WATH "HITCHCOCK"





For more films, CLICK HERE AND VISIT CUEVANA.TV


Have a good weekend and don't doubt to contact me if you have any doubt regarding the exam.

Best,

reme


P.S: You are also welcome to wath my recommendations for Basic 1, which I published in the previous post.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario