martes, 3 de diciembre de 2013

A SONG! "Trains and Boats and Planes"






Trains and boats and planes are passing …….
They mean a ……… to …….. or ………….
To ………………… else but not for me.
The trains and boats and planes
Took you …………….., …………… from me.

We were so in ………….., and high above
We had a …………… to wish upon. Wish
And ………………. come true, but not for me
The trains and boats and planes
Took you ……………, ……………. from me.

 You are from another part of the …………………..,
You had to go ……………….. a while and then
You …………….. you soon would ……………. again.
I'm waiting ………….. like I promised to.
I'm waiting ………………. but where are …………?

Trains and boats and planes took you ……………,
But ………………….. time I see them I pray
And if my prayers can cross the ………………,
The trains and the boats and planes
Will bring you ………………, ……………… home to …………..


***CAN YOU FILL IN THE GAPS AND COMPLETE THE LYRICS OF THIS WONDERFUL SONG?***

1 comentario:

  1. She is my friend Alondra Bentley? Do you now her? She's a very kind and clever person and she has a lot of talent, as you can see. I hope you enjoy the song. See you soon!

    ResponderEliminar